WIW 96 mystic

mystic1996

Established Member
Whats it worth? I have owned the car since 1999 bought it with 30K, I have a 96 mystic just turned 80K has vortech s-trim blower, its been on 6psi all its life. Blower installed at about 25k, BBK throttle body, Taylor wires, TKO 600 transmission, HD clutch and fly wheel,lowering springs, OE saleen speedline wheels 8.5x18f 10x10R chrome, saleen s351 wing, short throw shifter, car was repainted about 10yrs ago it had a paint defect (checking/cracking in paint) painted by ford dealer, paint is 8 out of 10, interior 8-10 normal wear, no tears and rears are perfect. Pilot sports all around, rear tires dont have much tread left, kenwood DVD receiver flip out, 2 subs and amps, always babied, been to track maybe 5 times, and the occassional street pull.

Now the bad: 2 summers ago i was driving at about 20 mph (just pulled out my neighborhood) and exhaust note changed flipped a U-turn and came right back home pulled my plugs and back driver side plug was full of oil and its been parked ever since. Also when car was repainted i found out car had some previous damage on rear quarter panel. When they stripped the paint to repaint it there was some bondo work done about the size of a basketball above wheel well i didnt get to see the actual damage they had already repaired it before i got to the body shop. Also had rear fenders rolled cause of 315's and the shop cracked some of paint not visible unless you look under the well, and they also managed to put acouple wrinkles in the sheet metal not visible unless you look for it.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Thx for looking

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread