With permission from Sid, support a great orginization for infant/child loss

byeofcr

Established Member
So, I know its an inconvenience but im asking a favor from this community with permission from Sid.

As some of you know, my wife and I lost our twin boys last year and I made a post about it sharing the terrible experience it was. In that dark time, there was a bright spot called Jalen's Gift. This husband and wife lost their baby and decided that would dedicate their time and efforts to help grieving families deal with the loss of a infant/pregnancy loss. They provided at no charge: covered cremation costs, an urn, memory boxes with donated momentos, and teddy bears with the boys hospital bracelets. They are INCREDIBLE people and their orginization is completely non profit.

My wife and family friend decided to start a fundraiser to donate 100% of all proceeds to Jalens Gift as a thank you and assist them help other parents as they helped us. All you have to do is join the group (you can leave after donation, just have to join to donate) boxes are $10 and there is 3 raffles from our friends jewelry shop (etsy type trinket bracelets, but your choices are shown, gift for mrs, mr, girlfriend, whatever)

https://m.facebook.com/groups/12014...ctivity&notif_id=1477244605064966&ref=m_notif

(Hope im posting that right)

Ive seen the work and effort these people put in to selflessly help parents who just lost a baby, id really like to be able to sell out these boxes so we can help them help others.

Thank you even for just taking the time

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
I don't do facebook or anything. Shoot me your paypal and donate for me, I'll take 2 boxes, not concerned about the raffle or anything.

GodStang

Established Member
Sorry for your loss. I too loss one of our twins shortly after birth. Hardest thing I think a person can go through having one of your kids die in your arms. I will join up and donate. Don't care about raffle just care about helping others having been through this.

byeofcr

Established Member
Thank you both. I will let her know theres pending approvals

byeofcr

Established Member
Sorry for your loss. I too loss one of our twins shortly after birth. Hardest thing I think a person can go through having one of your kids die in your arms. I will join up and donate. Don't care about raffle just care about helping others having been through this.

It was by far the hardest thing i have ever witnessed or been through, and then having to watch my wife go through it all on top of that. Im sorry that you too had to experience that and i am sorry for your loss

Users who are viewing this thread