With H&R Super Sports do you need MM Caster Camber?

Sneeks2nv

Fully Built, Inc.
Established Member
i talked to a local shop where i live, and he said yes. that is one of the reasons that my springs are not on yet. but i am sure that people have the springs on without.

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
NO! Tech said I'm well within specs... and my tires wear perfectly even.

BADBOLT2

Established Member
I did.Tech could not get enough adjustment without them.
I guess all of our cars are a little different...

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
No, I have a 2nd run 03... I do use MM isolators though, so maybe the 1/4" - 1/2" higher they provide may have something to do with it as well..?

KOOY

Established Member
If I am having a shop to do the installing for me, I guess I need to get the CC plate ready before start, right? In case I need to order it and have a consequence of going to the shop again and pay more money on the labour..

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Your logic is correct, I haven't read about too many people needing the C/C plates though, but yes, if you had them on hand and ended up needing them it would save you an extra trip and alignment job.

MightyMo

Established Member
Installed the H&R Supersports and had to do the plates also. Alignment was off by more than a degree

Caution: I have 18" AFS rims with the 10.5's in the back. I installed BFG DR's and have experienced rubbing on the sidewalls (minor).

KOOY

Established Member
what is the difference between the 1st and the 2nd run? And what are the time periods for each of the run? If I am seeing it right, cars from one of the producton period less likely in needing of the plate when lowering, right? And is the 2nd run that doesnt' have the engine tick?

Users who are viewing this thread