Wish I was a bit smarter at times

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Title says it all, I take full responsibility. But here's a chuckle at my expense in a time we need them.

So a few months back I had some stereo work done. JL Audio C2 comps installed up from, JL Audio C2 coaxials in the back to a JL Audio amp in the spare tire well. Audio Control LC7i installed under driver's seat. I already had a JL Audio 1000 amp to a 12" Sundown.
So after the install it sounded great but then it started to constantly go from a like a 15 volume down to a 2 volume. At first thought it was a bad connection because it would happen on all sources. I eventually took her to the stereo shop that did the install and we discussed for a while. Dude was on the phone as well with another guy discussing. They thought it was dropping the signal. He was suppose to get back to me and never did...typical. It was driving me nuts I tell you.
So the other night as my wife and I were headed to Krispy Cream....nightmare...new store that's always packed...45 minutes.....she got brilliant on me. She looks at me and goes...your navigation is on and your dropping volume because your side chic is telling you where to go...and you have her turned down and can't hear her. WELL DAMN if she wasn't correct.

In my defense I did not turn her down, no idea. I'm also questioning how the route guidance would resume even after having the car off multiple times, guess it does.

NEVER GOING TO HEAR THE END OF THIS FROM HER. Last night in bed I swear right before I fell asleep she whispers "just let me know the next time you need me to work on your car"......sigh. We all have our moments right....

Last edited:

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Dang bro, did she peg you afterwards to assert her dominance?

nah kidding, but that’s funny.
She is taking full advantage of the situation trust me. She isn't driving so she noticed the arrow in the top right corner I believe. I rarely drive this car, I'm a truck guy...lol. I blame her for not turning the guidance off when we were last using it. haha

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Title says it all, I take full responsibility. But here's a chuckle at my expense in a time we need them.

So a few months back I had some stereo work done. JL Audio C2 comps installed up from, JL Audio C2 coaxials in the back to a JL Audio amp in the spare tire well. Audio Control LC7i installed under driver's seat. I already had a JL Audio 1000 amp to a 12" Sundown.
So after the install it sounded great but then it started to constantly go from a like a 15 volume down to a 2 volume. At first thought it was a bad connection because it would happen on all sources. I eventually took her to the stereo shop that did the install and we discussed for a while. Dude was on the phone as well with another guy discussing. They thought it was dropping the signal. He was suppose to get back to me and never did...typical. It was driving me nuts I tell you.
So the other night as my wife and I were headed to Krispy Cream....nightmare...new store that's always packed...45 minutes.....she got brilliant on me. She looks at me and goes...your navigation is on and your dropping volume because your side chic is telling you where to go...and you have her turned down and can't hear her. WELL DAMN if she wasn't correct.

In my defense I did not turn her down, no idea. I'm also questioning how the route guidance would resume even after having the car off multiple times, guess it does.

NEVER GOING TO HEAR THE END OF THIS FROM HER. Last night in bed I swear right before I fell asleep she whispers "just let me know the next time you need me to work on your car"......sigh. We all have our moments right....

She whispers that in your ear when you’re sleeping too. So she subliminally owns you too

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Mine whispers “do you know where your 10mm socket is?”

I wake up and can’t fall back asleep.
I understand that. My wife had gotten new side steps for her Wrangler and I told her she was gonna put them on. When it came time for the nuts...of course..10mm I explained to her the importance of the 10mm socket...hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread