wish i had road kill

nocobrafornow

Established Member
bare with me guys, i have had my 11gt almost 16 months and i can't catch a break, i'm not out looking to street race just a little something fun, but there is never anything out. i think this general are is that way. the coolest car i have seen is uncle meats cyber grey Z06 in town. there are mustangs and camaro's everywhere, just not when you want them. about the closest thing to a race was the car was 2 months old stock heading home on the interstate and a guy in one of those 240things and he kept messing with me so we ran from like 30to 100 and it really was a waste had him easily by 6-7 cars. come to find out a friend of mine knew him and said the car supposedly had 500 rwhp 6cyl turbo motor swap. all i can say is maybe i'm lucky and stay out of trouble. David

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
As much as I love the occasional red light race there are to many state troopers hiding behind trees waiting to pounce. It's to damn risky anymore to even chance it.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Kill them at your local track so you don't kill us on our local roads!

nocobrafornow

Established Member
i guess i should have worded it better, i wasn't trying to say i want to street race it just seems around here things have changed. in the last 10 years or so any and everything has changed. when i am in the mustang i just don't come across anyone even trying to run. i have gotten old and realize the stuff i did in my teens and twentys was pretty stupid.

97_TXCobra

Established Member
yeah ive have noticed im not really looking to race on the streets anymore. its not worth a ticket or god forbid something worse so i go to the track more often then not to race....im glad i caught on at only 23 lol

Stinger2011

Established Member
How far away is the closest track? You might be able to find someone there that'll race ya. Most of the ones that I saw racing at the track I went to were drag cars that would rape my car in the booty hole.

nocobrafornow

Established Member
ok maybe i shouldn't have made this thread. it was more of a statement that when i am in my car i hardly ever run across a car that i could run. thats it. my local track is 20 minutes away and i go about 2 times a year. i was reading threads here and it got me thinking thats all.

gearhead08

Established Member
Atleast you have a track close... imagine that feeling but with a track an hour and thirty minutes away like ours is......

Users who are viewing this thread