Wisconsin vs Duke

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
I have Duke winning in my bracket. I had them playing Kentucky.. Wisconsin is a solid team, its going to be good.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Being a terps fan and hating duke for many years I'll be rooting for Wisconsin. Also would be nice to keep it in the big 10. Should be a great matchup

Speedboosted

Established Member
I would like to see Wisconsin win. Frank is a fun player to watch, as is the rest of the team. They're very fundamentally sound, something you don't see anymore in college ball

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I'm watching, the students will go nuts here if UW pulls it out. Competitive game so far, UW needs to make more free throws though.

Prototype007

Established Member
Looks like Duke took the title. Big year for Coach K with that and getting his 1K victory during the season.

Branhammer

Established Member
Who were those freshman? Lol damn it. Well now I have to put up with a bunch of cocky Duke fans I know. Congrats to coach K. Maybe UK will win next year like they did the last time Duke won.

HandBanana

Established Member
Who were those freshman? Lol damn it. Well now I have to put up with a bunch of cocky Duke fans I know. Congrats to coach K. Maybe UK will win next year like they did the last time Duke won.

You mean two years after? UCONN won in 2011

Users who are viewing this thread