Wisconsin people?

joebob450r

Established Member
I'm from Marshfield. We have not one respectable car around here, just rice. I love when they see my L and think, a truck, easy kill......nope!! I was just through Madison when I picked my L up from Glenview,Il. :rockon:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
I'm in Waukesha. My car does not go to many shows. I'm usually at the track with it! :rockon:

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

astippich

Established Member
I live in delafield, ac427cobra , where in waukesha are you? I lived in waukesha my whole life and work there too. I don't see many cobras drivin around. I have a comp orange 04 coupe.

Last edited:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
astippich said:
I live in delafield, ac427cobra , where in waukesha are you? I lived in waukesha my whole life and work there too. I don't see many cobras drivin around. I have a comp orange 04 coupe.

Andy:

My shop/office is 3 blocks from Griffin Ford.

Are you a member of SVTOA? We meet at Griffin Ford at 6:30 the third Wednesday of the month for our Shop Talk meetings in the Winter months. Soda and pizza is provided. You can check out our web site at:

http://www.wisvtoa.com/wisvtoavb/

It's a great group of guys and gals and we have lots of fun events.

Bruce

astippich

Established Member
ac , my shop is on prairie ave, across the street from prairie home cemetary. I will have to come check out the meetings at griffin. How is griffin service dept. about voiding warranty?

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
astippich said:
ac , my shop is on prairie ave, across the street from prairie home cemetary. I will have to come check out the meetings at griffin. How is griffin service dept. about voiding warranty?

Andy:

I'm not too sure about the service department and warranty issues regarding '03's/'04's? I have had my Excursion in there for warranty work with no problems but can't tell you much other than that?

We do have some "connections" with the SVTOA group so I suggest you come to the meeting this month, introduce yourself and get to know the guys. We do have a Ford service tech in our group that has his own business on the side.

Bruce

JoeCobra

Established Member
ac427cobra said:
Andy:

My shop/office is 3 blocks from Griffin Ford.

Are you a member of SVTOA? We meet at Griffin Ford at 6:30 the third Wednesday of the month for our Shop Talk meetings in the Winter months. Soda and pizza is provided. You can check out our web site at:

http://www.wisvtoa.com/wisvtoavb/

It's a great group of guys and gals and we have lots of fun events.

Bruce

i drive by there all the time! i had no idea that there was a group get together so close to home! thats awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread