Wiring automatic bottle heater

Sick_Mustang

Established Member
So I just want to clear this up as I have had some issues with my bottle heater lately (old NOS one I had from years ago), I am pretty sure the pressure switch and heater element are trash, but wanted to make sure my previous wiring was indeed correct. I have since bought an all new setup and will be swapping it out.

I am assuming all three of these methods achieve the same thing. Just wired differently.

Nitrous Express
wiring diagram:
ehksnm.jpg

Dynotune wiring diagram:

25icj2s.jpg

Nitrous Outlet:

dbh5rl.jpg

Last edited:

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
NX and NO schematics are the same and thats how I had mine setup with the pressure switch.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Actually, all 3 schematics are the same except the dyno tune uses the pressure switch to interrupt the ground to the entire circuit instead of interrupting the trigger source like the NX and NO schematics.

Sick_Mustang

Established Member
Actually, all 3 schematics are the same except the dyno tune uses the pressure switch to interrupt the ground to the entire circuit instead of interrupting the trigger source like the NX and NO schematics.

Thanks for the confirmation, that's what I figured. Better to get a second opinion when your having problems, mine was wired correctly then. Meaning either the heater pad or switch are bad, either way I am trashing them both as I feel they are both having some sort of issue. I have already purchased a new setup, so hopefully that solves everything.

Users who are viewing this thread