Wiring a SCT9608 to an innovate mx-L wideband

2003SVTFreak

Established Member
As the title states trying to wire the sct9608 to an innovate wideband. Anyone done this before? I've read multiple ways to hook it up. One guy stated that I only need to hookup analog2 and ground2? Is that correct. Thanks

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

whitedevil95

@the03cobro
Established Member
Yes that is what I did. A couple things. Not all fire wires are colored the same inside. You will probably have to use a multimeter to check what colors lead to what terminals. My colors were not the same as that site. Use the output wire from your Innovate harness and sire to the correct color. I also had to ground mine in order to work correctly. Its only two connections pretty easy to do once you get it right.

whitedevil95

@the03cobro
Established Member
So based on the wires in the link the advise to only hookup analog 2 is that correct? Brown on mine is analog 2 and orange on the cable is analog 2?

Yes use the brown wire from the Innovate. Make sure that the orange wire on your cable actually goes to the analog 2 terminal at the end by using a multi meter.

2003SVTFreak

Established Member
Well its all hooked up but the innovate mtx-l is not saved in the sct3015. So i gotta do a custom wideband but i don't know the equation. Anyone know? I used the LC1 saved parameters and the data log was showing way different than the gauge.

Users who are viewing this thread