Winter

nj7703

Established Member
I was always a winter person but, damn what a cold crappy one:mj: More snow coming, anyone else have to drive to work on white streets due to snow or salt? The salt and sand are what really irk me:nonono:

Wilson & Co

SnakeJockeyExtraordinaire
Established Member
Yeah, but I sport the explorer for daily commuting. I'm picking up the 04 tomorrow (today, -cant sleep).

How much we supposed to get?

nj7703

Established Member
CONGRATS!! :beer: :beer: That's awesome!! I hope to see that beauty in April. Franco (Xplicit) is dying to see it too. Not enough snow to matter, just snow showers and stuff, enough to make it a mess.

Wilson & Co

SnakeJockeyExtraordinaire
Established Member
MIke-

It's a nice looking car. I understand there are haters on here and I expect that. It's just a awesome factory car.

I think I'm gonna save the CAI install for the track for a before and after if I can hold out that long...

Rog

nj7703

Established Member
Congrats man:beer: well i can't wait to see it in April. I'm doing the CAI 1st day it hits, maybe... 30 degrees:-D Screw the haters, i think it is a great color.

IUP99snake

The Shocker
Established Member
I hate hate hate winter... hate it... except for the few weeks before christmas...

after all the fun and festivities are over, who in thier right mind would like such a cold, raunchy, depressing time of year?

(my daily driver is a bike... a pedalbike) I have to ride it to class and 2 miles each way to work every day.. snow or shine. Its terrible, but im savin big bucks for my motor and tranny!!

cant wait till summer!! woohoo!

-Homer

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Originally posted by nj7703
It's almost over... a few more weeks of this crap.
It's the groundhog's fault winter is still sticking around. So come next year, that groundhog....will...."go away" ;-)

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by Xplicit
It's the groundhog's fault winter is still sticking around. So come next year, that groundhog....will...."go away" ;-)

Actually it's your fault for keeping yoru car clean. If you would leave it dirty, the "weather gods" would not get mad at us. Lets all thank Franco!! :-D

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Hey, i found some pieces of lint on my car :( ..so it's not like it was totally clean..jeez you're a tough one to please, Mike :p

TrophyCar

2wheels are better than 4
Established Member
50 degress tomorrow and rain! WOOHOO! Wash that salt of the roads :beer:

It's gonna be close to 60 here today. I'm putting on shorts and working on the cars all day. :thumbsup:

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Pics my dear, don't forget to send me pics :-D Not for me, i ain't shallow..they're for Mike, but he was too shy to ask u :p

nj7703

Established Member
50 degress tomorrow and rain! WOOHOO! Wash that salt of the roads :beer:

I got no snow or salt left. Saying cloudy by me, gonna put the shorty antenna and go for a drive! :coolman:

nj7703

Established Member
Pics my dear, don't forget to send me pics :-D Not for me, i ain't shallow..they're for Mike, but he was too shy to ask u :p

:lol: :lol: Jenn and i already went thru that, welcome to 2 weeks ago man :) :-D and yes.... they are REAL!!! :eek: haha Sorry Jenn, cat out of the bag :-D

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Originally posted by nj7703
:lol: :lol: Jenn and i already went thru that, welcome to 2 weeks ago man :) :-D and yes.... they are REAL!!! :eek: haha Sorry Jenn, cat out of the bag :-D
:cuss: :bash: :bored: ..damn where's the smiley flippin' the bird :p

Darcsun

Established Member
Colorado.... predicted 8-10 inches of snow for yesterday.

Today. 47 degrees and the roads are kinda wet. Gotta love that.

Users who are viewing this thread