Winter sucks! Anyone else have a pool and can't wait to open it up? Lets see the pics

WOLFGANGSTA

Banned
I'm so sick and tired of looking at my ugly pool cover and dealing with all of this cold weather. Found a pic on my computer of that I snapped of my pool last summer. Looking at the pic has me thinking of hot sunny days!

Any other SVT members have a pool? Let's see the pictures! Help me get over these winter blues and psyched about summer coming soon! :banana:

pool2bi.jpg

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Sonik Blur said:
but if I go down, I may never come back up,

-Mike

Are you talking about another guy? :shrug:

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
ChipR4cam said:
Winter? What winter? I've been to the beach twice this week.:-D

same here, i'm only 45 minutes from him... hahahha! lol But our weather is just about as wishy-washy as the Bush campaign... it can't make up it's mind. One day it's hot, the next it's cold and breezy...

CscottsSS

got boost?
Established Member
I don't have a pool, but have many friends with them. I'm ready to get this out and hit the lake. I'm tired of winter. :bash:

IMG_0919.jpg

ScrpnVNM

Established Member
:lol: :lol: hahaha yeah, I have a pool but I won't show you any pics... it looks like a damn pond... I need to get it clean but I'm not doing so with this cold weather.

BTW: nice pool you got there! :rockon:

Last edited:

Blown408 86GT

94GT 617 rwhp fun machine
Established Member
ScrpnVNM said:
:lol: :lol: hahaha yeah, I have a pool but I won't show you any pics... it looks like a damn pond... I need to get it clean but I'm not doing so with this cold weather.

BTW: nice pool you got there! :rockon:

Hear that! I saw a frog living in mine! Just a couple more weeks and its time to drain and refill! I love my pool!

ITSTOCK

Established Member
Here it is from last year, it's all closed up now! BOOOOOOOO Oh well, I haven't been in the pool for the past 5 years, I only use the hot tub.

pool11vy.jpg

pool23dv.jpg

pool32dz.jpg

pool46pu.jpg

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
booSTi561 said:
i have a jacuzzi that i use all year. then i have this thing called the ocean that is less then a mile away.
x2 :-D

Users who are viewing this thread