Winter is here

BlckBullitt01

Established Member
So, to take a break from all the politics:

Who here is ready for the winter snowboard/ski season. I'm in NC, so (obviously) I will be visiting the App. Mountains. They just got their first actual snow of the season yesterday. Who here is ready for some carving??

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Football is my main obsession at the moment. The the highlands will dictate my life.

Jpalm

Banned
I'm ready for some mountain action, but not ready to put the car up and freeze my ass off all winter.

97cobra1

Established Member
So, to take a break from all the politics:

Who here is ready for the winter snowboard/ski season. I'm in NC, so (obviously) I will be visiting the App. Mountains. They just got their first actual snow of the season yesterday. Who here is ready for some carving??

Cataloochee opened today. I can't wait to get some time clocked on the mountain this year.

fxystangchic

Established Member
I honestly have never been snow boarding... but I tried skiing once, and ended up spraining both my knee and my ankle in one ski-crossing-falling-flat-on-face massacre.

oh yea.. on the bunny hill. pathetic. I know. lol

KazooGS-T

Established Member
I wish I could ski/snowboard here. Maybe we'll get lucky this year and have enough snow to make a snowman for the first time in about ten years.

txyaloo

Established Member
It was 52 in my bedroom this morning. The last two nights have been great sleeping weather.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Can't wait till the mountains open up around here. I got a snowboard last christmas and was only able to find people to go twice. I really want to make use of it this year. My girlfriend isn't really a fan, so that sucks, especially when other girls want to go.

emerica4601

KCCO!
Established Member
winter-time means parking the car in the garage ... save money on gas ... and watch as all your savings add up in the bank account for that new setup you've been wanting that will be installed in spring

2003 Silver

Banned
We had snow showers all day yesterday...5 miles away from me received 16". Too early for that much.:nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread