Winter Fuel Injector Service Special!!

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
With winter here there is no better time to have your fuel injectors serviced....especially with how critical this is to keeping that expensive engine alive!!! I am offering a service special which begins with a flowtest of the injectors that way they are as shipped from you....we have a special fuel injector flowbench that we test on....then we ultrasonic and immersion heat bath clean then, That is followed by a removal of the filters from each injector and a backflow operation is performed to flush any debris from the inside of the injector (note, the on the car methods and cleaners that you simply pour into your fuel tank will not remove the debris from the injector, this is the only way to do it properly!) That is follered up with by installing new injector screens and o-rings to complete the re-building process. The final operation is to re-flow the injectors to assure proper operation...this also tends to make the injector flow more matched to one another in almost ever case we have seen! I'm offering this as a winter special for 75.00 per set plus shipping....hermann :thumbsup:

cobr96

getting old
Established Member
How does debris get it in the injectors with the little screen filters on them?

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
herman,
i dont suppose you have 1 good 42# injector you would sell me do you? i got screwed through a ebay deal a couple years ago and received a set of eight with only 7 working :rolleyes:
thanks

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
opps sorry, duh
i have the ford motorsport green top, black bottom
made by bosch i believe
there burried out in the garage some where :kaboom:

Users who are viewing this thread