"Winter Blues" sale from Kocky Products!

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Just to let everyone know, the "WINTER" sale is going on through Feb (ends on Feb 28th)

("WINTER" sale is good for 21% off. Just type in "WINTER" in the coupon field on the checkout page.)

Stangette03

JC's Jules
Established Member
93Cobra#2771 - Can you please point me in the right direction of finding the womens sizes? I thought I went through every shirt on the site and I can't seem to find them... forgive me if it's right under my nose, lol. Thanks for the help!!!

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
I can help ya. Stangette. :)

Currently, we only have the gals T's in a few select designs. We have them in 3 shirts; The new Terminator shirt (in the Ford section) (duh ;) ), and also for the LS1_God shirt (GM section) and the new Neon shirt (in the Dodge section.)
In the next couple of months we are going to be expanding the gals t's to many other shirts, so keep checking back.

Also, within the next couple weeks we are releasing a gals ONLY shirt that I assure you will be one of the funniest shirts we have done (I expect a FLOOD of guys will be buying this for their GFs/wives to wear at car shows/races/events. It will ROCK, I promise you. :D )

Stangette03

JC's Jules
Established Member
Bishop said:
I can help ya. Stangette. :)

Currently, we only have the gals T's in a few select designs. We have them in 3 shirts; The new Terminator shirt (in the Ford section) (duh ;) ), and also for the LS1_God shirt (GM section) and the new Neon shirt (in the Dodge section.)
In the next couple of months we are going to be expanding the gals t's to many other shirts, so keep checking back.

Also, within the next couple weeks we are releasing a gals ONLY shirt that I assure you will be one of the funniest shirts we have done (I expect a FLOOD of guys will be buying this for their GFs/wives to wear at car shows/races/events. It will ROCK, I promise you. :D )
I appreciate your help! I'm looking forward to the girls only shirt :lol:

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Should be able to post up a preview here in a couple days (as long as Richard gets off his ass and gets it done. :D )

BlackSunshine13

"The Princess"
Established Member
Just ordered 2 for the hubby today. Hope they make it here before Saturday (i ordered a little late :( ). Great shirts. I also look forward to the womens only.

Users who are viewing this thread