Winter Beater

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
Hey guys , just thought I'd ask the locals here if you or anyone you know of is selling a old used car. Just looking for a winter beater that runs good. Probably looking to spend around $ 1k. Thanks

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
Got a 91 explorer, needs a little work. I bought it for 1250 a yr ago, drove it about 15,000 miles over the winter to school and back. I parked it over the summer, after 4 months it started right up and I drove it to my g/fs to put it on her road up for sale, last week she called me saying she tried to move it and it wont start. They tried to jump it and stuff and it wouldnt start so I assume its the starter or something small, because it was perfect before and its just been sitting since then. As it sits I'll sell it for 700 bucks, I'm in school from 9-5 5days a week so I dont have time to figure out whats wrong with it.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Buddy of mine is selling my old winter beater to get an SUV. '94 SHO---blue, nice grey leather int., 5-speed. Runs good with new clutch and other parts, only bad thing is 2nd gear synchro. Drives very nice, second gear only grinds (but you can get used to driving around it). A couple of guys here have been in it. I think he want $12-1500, PM me if you're interested.
-J

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
biminiLX said:
Buddy of mine is selling my old winter beater to get an SUV. '94 SHO---blue, nice grey leather int., 5-speed. Runs good with new clutch and other parts, only bad thing is 2nd gear synchro. Drives very nice, second gear only grinds (but you can get used to driving around it). A couple of guys here have been in it. I think he want $12-1500, PM me if you're interested.
-J

You talking about the SHO we went to supper in J?
That car was mint.

JP

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
That would be the one JP. I wish I would have kept it now. Actually almost bought it back, but I just bought a '96 A4 here in Chicago for a sweet price.
Scarecrow, my friend is an SVTP member, so if you're interested let me know and I'll have him shoot you a PM. Later, J

terminator04

Director Choice 1st place
Established Member
ScareCrow said:
Hey guys , just thought I'd ask the locals here if you or anyone you know of is selling a old used car. Just looking for a winter beater that runs good. Probably looking to spend around $ 1k. Thanks
buy dougs 98 cobra:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread