Winsheild wipers. Best and where to buy?

NIL8R

I PROMISE IT WON'T HURT
Established Member
Hi guys, I know where to go for performance stuff but the run of the mill parts are a different matter. I am in England, so somewhere that does worldwide shipping would be very cool.

kxt

atomic number 30
Established Member
Buy One Get One Free!

With every Valeo ULTIMATE (Hook-Lock) Wiper Blade you purchase from The Tire Rack’s in-stock inventory, you will receive one free! Offer begins October 26, 2006 and ends May 31, 2007. Offer valid while supplies last. Valeo ULTIMATE OE Wiper Blades not included in this offer. - Tirerack.com

I got a set of these from tirerack and love them.

valeo_ultimate_blades.jpg

NIL8R

I PROMISE IT WON'T HURT
Established Member
Cheers kxt, you are a star. Now I just gotta hope they ship in my direction.

YELOSNK

Established Member
Ooo, nice. I was just about to buy a set and it looks like these are gonna be the ones.

Last edited:

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Bosch Icon's FTW. They clean better than any other pair I've owned. I go through like 2-3 pairs a year because of sun and all the rain.

They are a little pricey but I'll never go back.

99cruisin

Established Member
All over the world, now in Marin County, CA
NIL8R said:
Hi guys, I know where to go for performance stuff but the run of the mill parts are a different matter. I am in England, so somewhere that does worldwide shipping would be very cool.

Where about in England are you located? My fiancee is from Derby and I'll be getting married over there in a couple months and living in that area for about a year or so.

Users who are viewing this thread