Winner of September Stiegmeier Port dyno / track results.... Thanks Stiegmeier!!!!!!

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
As many of you know, I won the ported blower, and gave it to the new owner of my previous Cobra. The original threads can be found here:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=419153

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=419194

The new owner, Anthony (anthony91stang) was finally able to get the blower to Stiegmeier's for the port, and get it back on the car. It ran out of fuel, and pegged the MAF on the dyno, so 60lbs injectors had to be ordered, and installed, as well as a Mafia.

Before the port: The car made 475RWHP / 485RWT uncorrected, and 465RWHP / 475RWT SAE corrected on the same dyno back in late spring / early summer on a crappy rainy humid day. The mods at the time were:

BF 2.76 with 4 pc idlers and new style idler bracket
K&N FIPK CAI
MRT Catted H
Borla 14858 CB
SCT Tuner with Custom RWTD tune
new NGK TR6IX plugs
New Anniversary (Red) front and rear calipers
New Russell SS braided brake lines
New Hawks HPS brake pads
New Brembo rotors, front and rear
MGW Orange Handle shifter
MGW inner shifter boot
Cobra Bob shifter gasket
New stock supercharger belt
Centerforce DF Clutch kit
Ford Pilot Bearing
CF T/O Bearing
McCleod T/O Bearing Retainer
Billetflow firewall clutch cable adjuster
Steeda quick ratio quadrant
MM clutch pedal height adjuster
LDC clutch free-play adjuster kit
Spec Billet Steel flywheel
LDC Cooling Mod
Hood vent flaps, and hood blanket removed

UncorrectedDynoRuns.jpg

SAECorrectedDynoRuns.jpg

After the port: Anthony added the following to the car:

Stage IV port
Mafia
60lb Fuel Injectors
Fastlane custom tune
Billetflow Throttlebody / Plenum
Fluidyne Heat Exchanger
Nitto Drag Radials 315's

The car made 508RWHP / 490RWT, and this was heat soaked due to being put on the dyno right after the test drive. The air was humid and sticky, so not the best for optimal power:

Dyno3.jpg

And here are the timeslips he ran on December 16th:

First run:

Timeslip1.jpg

Second Run:

Timeslip2.jpg

Third run:

Timeslip3.jpg

I will let Anthony post his feelinga on the results, and his future plans, but I wanted to express my gratitude to Bob, Robyn, and the staff at Stiegmeier for everything!!! Your blower port works!!

Now all that remains is for me to find another Terminator to put in my garage :beer:

anthony91stang

Established Member
As many of you know, I won the ported blower, and gave it to the new owner of my previous Cobra. The original threads can be found here:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=419153

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=419194

The new owner, Anthony (anthony91stang) was finally able to get the blower to Stiegmeier's for the port, and get it back on the car. It ran out of fuel, and pegged the MAF on the dyno, so 60lbs injectors had to be ordered, and installed, as well as a Mafia.

Before the port: The car made 475RWHP / 485RWT uncorrected, and 465RWHP / 475RWT SAE corrected on the same dyno back in late spring / early summer on a crappy rainy humid day. The mods at the time were:

BF 2.76 with 4 pc idlers and new style idler bracket
K&N FIPK CAI
MRT Catted H
Borla 14858 CB
SCT Tuner with Custom RWTD tune
new NGK TR6IX plugs
New Anniversary (Red) front and rear calipers
New Russell SS braided brake lines
New Hawks HPS brake pads
New Brembo rotors, front and rear
MGW Orange Handle shifter
MGW inner shifter boot
Cobra Bob shifter gasket
New stock supercharger belt
Centerforce DF Clutch kit
Ford Pilot Bearing
CF T/O Bearing
McCleod T/O Bearing Retainer
Billetflow firewall clutch cable adjuster
Steeda quick ratio quadrant
MM clutch pedal height adjuster
LDC clutch free-play adjuster kit
Spec Billet Steel flywheel
LDC Cooling Mod
Hood vent flaps, and hood blanket removed

UncorrectedDynoRuns.jpg

SAECorrectedDynoRuns.jpg

After the port: Anthony added the following to the car:

Stage IV port
Mafia
60lb Fuel Injectors
Fastlane custom tune
Billetflow Throttlebody / Plenum
Fluidyne Heat Exchanger
Nitto Drag Radials 315's

The car made 508RWHP / 490RWT, and this was heat soaked due to being put on the dyno right after the test drive. The air was humid and sticky, so not the best for optimal power:

Dyno3.jpg

And here are the timeslips he ran on December 16th:

First run:

Timeslip1.jpg

Second Run:

Timeslip2.jpg

Third run:

Timeslip3.jpg

I will let Anthony post his feelinga on the results, and his future plans, but I wanted to express my gratitude to Bob, Robyn, and the staff at Stiegmeier for everything!!! Your blower port works!!

Now all that remains is for me to find another Terminator to put in my garage :beer:

I would also like to thank everyone over at Stiegmeier for bieng the stand up people that they are! I do feel that there is more power in the car. I would like to now work on my 60' times and dig into the 11's with a better tire. The car is super clean and VERY fun to drive... I love these cars!

Last edited:

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
Why?? It is right on 12.0......looks perfect to me. Besides that is his old tune anyway.

The tune on the car for the first Dyno was an RWTD tune, and was perfect. A new tune was required for the ported blower with Mafia and 60lb injectors, and was done by Fastlane, Inc here in Houston. The dyno posted last is the dyno with the current setup, and tune. I do not know the boost levels, AF ratio, etc for that run, but Anthony is going to provide those for reference.

deec73

Established Member
Picked up 34 hp and 5 tq with the ported blower and bigger injectors... Not bad for a freebie :banana:

Venimus03

Established Member
your still only running 12's....I have been 12.04 @ 116 in my stock pullied cobra. Get some more tnt runs in and run some low 11's!

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
your still only running 12's....I have been 12.04 @ 116 in my stock pullied cobra. Get some more tnt runs in and run some low 11's!

That was the first time he drove this car at the track, and he has only driven it a handful of times on the street since buying it in July. I have no doubt that Anthony will take this car into the 11's with practice.

Users who are viewing this thread