Windshield Wipers

Blue03

Established Member
I checked on the wipers and got a real shock. Ford jumped the price since I got mine last year. List price for the replacement arms(not just a rubber refill) listed at $35 for one side and $38 for the other. My buddy could get these for about $10 less than list. The wing is the difference, it's Cobra specific. Anyway, not sure if anyone can do any better but check it out. If this is the cheapest we can get an order together. It's going to be around $53 for the pair plus tax.

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
I checked on the wipers and got a real shock. Ford jumped the price since I got mine last year. List price for the replacement arms(not just a rubber refill) listed at $35 for one side and $38 for the other. My buddy could get these for about $10 less than list. The wing is the difference, it's Cobra specific. Anyway, not sure if anyone can do any better but check it out. If this is the cheapest we can get an order together. It's going to be around $53 for the pair plus tax.

I knew it was high, higher than what I bought them for about a year ago.

Thanks for checking. Not ready for them yet.

Blue03

Established Member
Those prices listed ARE with a discount. List Price for both sides was $73.

svt99rag

Established Member
you buying the arms or wipers? I bought a set of wipers from ford for $21 pair (assembly)

Blue03

Established Member
I checked on the arms(the part with the wings and the blades). Also, did you buy just a replacement or an OE Cobra? A replacement can be had for a lot less but it doesn't have the wings. Thanks Matt, if we want to do a group order on anything I can get it set up and price it out.

Last edited:

svt99rag

Established Member
I checked on the arms(the part with the wings and the blades). Also, did you buy just a replacement or an OE Cobra? A replacement can be had for a lot less but it doesn't have the wings. Thanks Matt, if we want to do a group order on anything I can get it set up and price it out.

I bought the OE wiper assembly from Ford, same as from the factory with the fin on it. If you called Ford and asked for the arm that would be what the wiper assembly is mounted to the is attached at the cowl.

03TRMN8R

Established Member
Guys. I can and always will help with this stuff. My price for the Motorcraft wiper blades is $26.00 for the pair. WW2025 is the Motorcraft part number. Any one interested shoot me a PM. The blade does have the fin or spoiler too. I put them on my car and they are identical.

Last edited:

Blue03

Established Member
Guys. I can and always will help with this stuff. My price for the Motorcraft wiper blades is $26.00 for the pair. WW2025 is the Motorcraft part number. Any one interested shoot me a PM. The blade does have the fin or spoiler too. I put them on my car and they are identical.

Not sure how I am coming up with a price that is so much higher(assuming it is the same thing). A good friend of mine is the assistant parts manager at O'brien's. I'll have to assume he must have given me the price for the whole arm then(mounting at the cowl).

03TRMN8R

Established Member
Not sure how I am coming up with a price that is so much higher(assuming it is the same thing). A good friend of mine is the assistant parts manager at O'brien's. I'll have to assume he must have given me the price for the whole arm then(mounting at the cowl).

I can see what the difference is in price between the two tomorrow. Sounds like he quoted the assembly to me.

wjurls

More money than brains
Established Member
If you ask for a wiper "arm" you get the whole assembly from the cowl to the rubber edge. The "blade" is the wiper holder (the part with the fin) and the rubber edge. If you just want just the rubber edge it's called a "refill" and your SOL on the Cobra because it's the blade ass'y only. They no longer have refills. I just paid $13 each today for blades at the local dealership.

Users who are viewing this thread