Windshield Wiper Fluid

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
dont know your specific answer, but i've seen it used to spray methonal into a boosted application.

Marcello96

Shadetree Engineer
Established Member
Doug said:
dont know your specific answer, but i've seen it used to spray methonal into a boosted application.

thats exactly what i wanna do, so how did you see it go into the engine? I was going to buy a nozzle from Snow and shoot it into the plastic tube of the intake.

albino96

White is the fastst color
Established Member
My friend flipped them around on his matrix and shoots people with them. Hope that helps! :smmon:

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
Marcello96 said:
thats exactly what i wanna do, so how did you see it go into the engine? I was going to buy a nozzle from Snow and shoot it into the plastic tube of the intake.

I think they had it jury rigged with a dry nitrous nozzle and just adjusted the pill to suit there needs...

Slow95Cobra

Certified in SVT by Ford
Established Member
just remember if you use the washer pump for more than a few seconds at a time it can burn the pump up... so i dont know if it would last long using it like that, but i guess its worth a try.

1996_Snake

Built and Blown
Established Member
Meth injection uses a 150PSI and higher pump. i don't see how the little washer pump would be sufficient. i know ppl use the windshield jug to HOLD the meth, and tap into the jug.

Marcello96

Shadetree Engineer
Established Member
1996_Snake said:
Meth injection uses a 150PSI and higher pump. i don't see how the little washer pump would be sufficient. i know ppl use the windshield jug to HOLD the meth, and tap into the jug.

i was thinking of doin that if i bought a meth kit, but i wanna try to keep it cheap, plus i dont have boost so i dont think i will need that much PSI from the pump

MOmystic

WashMOmystic
Established Member
My friend ran tubing to his rear wheels from the winshield washer resovoir and filled it up with bleach for smokier burnouts. Hope this helps.:smmon:

Marcello96

Shadetree Engineer
Established Member
MOmystic said:
My friend ran tubing to his rear wheels from the winshield washer resovoir and filled it up with bleach for smokier burnouts. Hope this helps.:smmon:

i used to do the same thing but i used VHT when i had shitty ass all seasons, but i got d/rs now so theres really no need for it, so is using it for meth good, or will using it mess things up?

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
wow, using the sht is a good idea!

I have never used my whipers, let alone the washer fluid.

I should drain the fluid out.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
I can tell you a welded bung and line to the exhaust pipe and the tank filled with oil makes a hell of a spy hunter smoke show.

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
STAMPEDE3 said:
I can tell you a welded bung and line to the exhaust pipe and the tank filled with oil makes a hell of a spy hunter smoke show.

lol!!

i like the idea of putting VHT and having it spray on the tires. But i use my winshield washer fluid regularly...i like having a clean windshield.

KotnmthKng

Established Member
When I read the title of this thread I thought it was gonna be someone asking whats the best windshield wiper fluid to use.

It woudnt have surprised me

Users who are viewing this thread