windows

20blackone00

Ridin Rims
Established Member
Hey guys so my windows stopped rolling up and down...I'm assuming its a fuse but I don't know what fuze it is...any help would be appreciated...thanks

blownsvtlightning

Established Member
Both windows? or just one? I have rarely seen fuses open on a window circuit. Usually the switch is failed. will the pass. window work from driver door, passenger door, both, or neither? Your windows run through your accessory delay relay, and your one touch down relay and are controlled by your gem module, so there could be a multitude of things causing your issue.

Last edited:

blownsvtlightning

Established Member
should i just switch them to test them?`
yeah I would, the one right about it is the one touch down relay for the drivers window. it is the relay that controls the one touch down feature.. speaks for it's self.... you can swap them or you can get one out of the fuse box under the hood and try that one. Or if you hvae your trailer wiring kit that came with the truck there may be some fuses in that packet.

20blackone00

Ridin Rims
Established Member
yeah I would, the one right about it is the one touch down relay for the drivers window. it is the relay that controls the one touch down feature.. speaks for it's self.... you can swap them or you can get one out of the fuse box under the hood and try that one. Or if you hvae your trailer wiring kit that came with the truck there may be some fuses in that packet.

didnt work =(

Users who are viewing this thread