Windows tinted today

KotnmthKng

Established Member
Just got em done. 20% all around. I didnt want to do limo cuz I need to be able to see out at night. Since my interior is black it makes it seem a little darker anyways. Overall Im happy with it, makes it looks much more aggressive.
DSC03719.jpg

DSC03720.jpg

DSC03721.jpg

DSC03722.jpg

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Very very nice. It does look badass. I think now all you need are some black rims, to complete the stealth look. :)

KotnmthKng

Established Member
Yeah, Im waiting for them to make deep dish Cobra Rs in black with a polished lip without the rivets. Otherwise Ill probably go with Bullitts.

$150, the brand is Suntek and its there carbon line which is the best non metallic tint they have.

shipwreck17

I Bleed Blue
Established Member
yea i want darker on my car but it looks great.

Ill probably wait till next winter though. not being able to put my windows or top down for 3 days would drive me nuts.

Also i see you didnt get the eyebrow in the front. I liked it on my Mark VIII but cant decide if it would look good on a vert. I think it would look weird w/ the top down.

KotnmthKng

Established Member
Yeah the factory tint in the windshield is good enough for me.

I wanted to go with like a 10-15% but they only had 5% or 20%. It came out darker than I thought it would though.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I got pulled over for illegal tint in my old 97 Gt.
My GT had 20% tint on the windows. To my surprise when the Cop put the meter on my window it read 12%. I couldn't believe it.
There's a slight factory tint already on the windows.

98CobraStuntn

Stuntn
Established Member
KotnmthKng said:
Just got em done. 20% all around. I didnt want to do limo cuz I need to be able to see out at night. Since my interior is black it makes it seem a little darker anyways. Overall Im happy with it, makes it looks much more aggressive.
DSC03719.jpg

hey when did you get the car fixed? how much did it cost? car looks good. im driving mine home in a couple weeks. whats good for next weekend ill come out on friday or saturday if everyone is getting together in the SD area

KotnmthKng

Established Member
98CobraStuntn said:
hey when did you get the car fixed? how much did it cost? car looks good. im driving mine home in a couple weeks. whats good for next weekend ill come out on friday or saturday if everyone is getting together in the SD area

Just got it back on thursday, ended up going through my insurance. I think it was like $2400. I just PMed my buddy on here to see whats going down. I am getting new nittos put on this week, and the 4.30s are goin in on 4/20.

jzepp

Established Member
yeah.......gotta have tinted windows........all my cars have had tint on them. Where i go they use 3M.......really good stuff.

haz-matt

Established Member
Very clean looking car, I think 20% is perfect for a vert because when the windows are darker than the black top it looks a little funny.

scotty98

8 Ribs
Established Member
that looks good. i am going to get mine done real soon and was going to go with a 5%-10%. but after seeing yours 20% look good with a black top and inside.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread