Windows 7 Driver for SCT USB to Serial

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
did you click on the link with instructions for making the xcal2 work? how you have to install live load or live link first, then install the 2 windows drivers etc...

04SilverSerpent

ZTP
Established Member
I didn't follow the piece for the "Two" drivers...I just saw the one file for drivers...is there another one? I will unistall livelink and then reinstall it and then install the drivers again...hopefully that won't cause a problem and I can get this to work. Can you verfiy about the second driver?

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
maybe its just one driver, but you have to install drivers for the xcal2 twice anyway. On that page you linked to, one of the files has bold black text under it with a link, its a stupid and slow little animation but just watch it and follow what it says

04SilverSerpent

ZTP
Established Member
I watched that vid, but windows 7 doesn't look anything like that unfortunately. I tried doing what it said, but it couldnj't find the driver even though it knew exactly where to look. I will try again when I get home and reinstall livelink/liveload first then try doing that driver.

Users who are viewing this thread