Window Tint

magstang1

C'mon say it man RAMROD!
Established Member
Does anyone have any recomendations for a local tint shop. I have a vert, and would like to tint the sides and back. Any estimates on a price? Thanks :beer:

T.Bone

Established Member
Rick Mongene is the tinter I and many of the MCT members use, he does good work and will come to your location if you have a garage he can work in.

His contact info is: 248-895-0831 or 248-334-8941

Last edited by a moderator:

blkstangman88

Established Member
the most ecpensive place i got a price was $300 and that was with all my windows tinted along with graphics in the windows.

BelvedereGTX

Banned
WhippleCharged Sonic said:
I got limo all the way around for around $200ish from Rick if I remember correctly.
Thats what i paid. Im just curious as to who in the hell robbed that poor guy of 900.00 to do his tint. Man, if i was him, and after reading this thread i would be holding an asskicking party on the dudes face that did my tint.

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
03silversvt said:
Thats what i paid. Im just curious as to who in the hell robbed that poor guy of 900.00 to do his tint. Man, if i was him, and after reading this thread i would be holding an asskicking party on the dudes face that did my tint.

uh....he was joking.

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
" I got limo all the way around for around "

How do you not get pulled over constantly for that ? I'd make it down the road 2 miles and get popped. lol

WhippleCharged Sonic

Established Member
ScareCrow said:
" I got limo all the way around for around "

How do you not get pulled over constantly for that ? I'd make it down the road 2 miles and get popped. lol

Lucky I guess. I mostly have my windows down cause I drive in the summer and never in the rain unless I get caught in it. LEO's seem to be more lenient (sp?) on this...at least so far.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
WhippleCharged Sonic said:
Lucky I guess. ...snip...

:bs:
It's cuz of his COP haircut and constantly wearing cool sunglasses, Cops just relate and let him slide :coolman:

:eek:

j/k :fart:

WhippleCharged Sonic

Established Member
postban said:
:bs:
It's cuz of his COP haircut and constantly wearing cool sunglasses, Cops just relate and let him slide :coolman:

:eek:

j/k :fart:
ah..................forget it..................****er
jerkit.gif
:lol1: .

Last edited:

TERMIN8DNOMORE

Established Member
Any of you guys have the tint bubble on the rear window up top where there are those black dots? i have seen some people stop the tint at that line. every car i have seen that went over it had bubbles.

Users who are viewing this thread