Window tint question

paintballpyro1

Established Member
I got a window tint today for my front windows since in michigan you can only have 4in of the top, what made it funnier was 5min later when the cop turned around he pulled my sister over for the same thing!

To my question if i have a prescription for tint i just bring it in and show them and have it dismissed? I plan on getting my eyes checked as it is cause i do have problems seeing during the day even with good sunglasses and cant see at night.

If i take the tint off and have the ticket signed off. Whats stopping me from putting it back on even tho ill get pulled over again for it and repeating the process. I guess what im asking if i were to take it off have the ticket dismissed and then put the tint back on again. When i get pulled over for tint again would it be the same process(go in, dismiss it) or because i was pulled over for it before would i get a fine for it?

VenomRogue

Focus > Mustang
Established Member
if you get it dismissed for your perscription, then keep that paperwork in the car with you at all times, so you can inform the officer the next time he pulls you over.

Users who are viewing this thread