Window switch bezel for the 95R

NiceMustang

Established Member
I am trying to locate a replacement window switch bezel for the driver's side of my 95R and have not been able to locate one. I can find them with the cutouts for power windows and locks, and even with just the power locks and manual windows. But not with only the power mirror cutout...seems every Mustang on the planet had at least power locks.

While mine isn't too bad, it's scratched a bit and a tad sticky as those rubber coated parts get. I'd like to replace it if at all possible.

Any leads or thoughts?

Thanks much! Dan...

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
F4ZZ-6323942-FCB for the left door pull, F4ZZ-6323943-FCB for the right door pull. They have been NLA for decades. If you don't mind paint matching, experiment a little with the last three letters...I think there are a few still in captivity either in gray or saddle. Black is extremely rare, as you have discovered.

As with all NOS long NLA parts...prepare to pay whatever they ask, if you really have to have them.

Good luck.

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
Due to what Joe said, I'd probably clean up the original one.

I think the real value of the 1995 Cobra R's will be in the engine, transmission, the R hood, and a few other pieces.

Users who are viewing this thread