Window sticker destroyed!!

Torqemonster

Established Member
HELP! My original window sticker got BBQ'd in a fire. Does anyone know if it's possible to get a replacement?

MightyMo

Established Member
if you goto the dealership where you got it and provide them with the vin number, they should be able to print out a new one

or call the SVT hotline, they should be able to hook you up..

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
Go to the dealership that the car originated from and they can order you a new one from Ford. You will get a un-peeled window sticker. If they actually charge you...they cost $.50. You will need the whole VIN

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
:lol: I thought you meant like a parts sticker, like "NOS," "Edelbrock," etc. :D I was going to make fun of your ricey trends :lol1:

SVTHorsnake

Banned
Originally posted by Torqemonster
HELP! My original window sticker got BBQ'd in a fire. Does anyone know if it's possible to get a replacement?

What window sticker??? I don't have one... is mine supposed to?:shrug: What are you guys talking about?!?!?!?

:beer:

N A Rush

Established Member
Re: Re: Window sticker destroyed!!

Originally posted by SVTHorsnake
What window sticker??? I don't have one... is mine supposed to?:shrug: What are you guys talking about?!?!?!?

:beer:

:lol: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol:

The MSRP window sticker is what he is refering I believe.

Torqemonster

Established Member
Sorry for the confusion. I Kept every document related to this car at home, including the original MSRP window sticker. A fire broke out when I was not here and everything got burned. No one was hurt, thanks for asking and for the advise.

Take care

Tony_Montana87

BANNED!
a fire broke out in your house is what your saying right?

dose having having the msrp window sticker good? just wondering, i thought the dealers threw that stuff away.

N A Rush

Established Member
Tony:
The MSRP window sticker is a nice to have item and prodives supporting documentation. Generally someone who keeps this kind of item is an enthusiasts and shows pride in said automobile, i.e. a more cared for vehicle. Although, this is just a general rule of thumb.

TorqueMonster:
Good to hear everybody is ok. I know fires can sux, having set on in my childhood (the evil days).

I ordered a new MSRP sticker a few weeks back. I purchased the L from a Jacksonville, FL dealer but the orginal ordering dealer was in Dearborn, MI. A quick call to that dealer put me in touch with one the office assistants who ordered the sticker from Ford for me and forward to me in FL at no cost. Took all of 10 days or so. Very surprising!

I still have the orginal sticker that came with the L but the new one looks so much better.

Do you know if the dealer you purchased the Cobra was the ordering dealer?
I know you dont have the orginal sticker any longer but, the info is at the very bottom left corner.
Since you dont have the document a call to the dealer should shed some light for you. If they didnt order the vehicle they should be able to tell you with whom they made the trade with.

Good luck!

Let us know if you need anything else!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread