Window Problems!!!

2003 CobraSVT

Established Member
OK, first off, let me get this off my chest. This window issues is annoying the hell out of me! Ok here is the deal, sometimes both windows wont roll down at the same time, then sometimes they wont roll up at the same time, sometimes the driver window will work, but the passenger window wont, and vise versa. but then sometimes they both work. But the strange part is why would the windows both not work at the EXACT same time, and if i keep messing with it they will both start to work at the same time, but sometimes only one will start working and the other one wont. Anyone have any ideas????

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
My d side window will not work at random... hit the door (lightly) and it will work...go figure......

PDubs

Established Member
My driver's side used to be affected the same way and the actuator was replaced under warrantly. However, mine was limited to the driver's side.

04StreetStang

Banned
hah, if that ever happens to me Ij ust beat the shit out of the door panels....kind of like my buddies old f body, a swift fist in the door panel cured it everytime! hahaha but like the other guy said its probably juist the actuators.

Users who are viewing this thread