Window Foils

Rocsfinest97

Domestics > Imports
Established Member
Window foils for your front windshield. Do they work or ar they a giant crock?

Til I get my AC recharged, i need something to keep out the insane heat every time I get out of work. I was considering those.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
You talking about that think you put under the windshield when you park the car in the sun?

Slow95Cobra

Certified in SVT by Ford
Established Member
or the window things you normally see on trucks, that allow you to open the windows an inch or so, without getting rain in?

those are called vent visors, i HOPE he isnt gettin those.

i think i know the one your talking about. goes inbetween the cowl of the hood and windsheild. either way, both would be retarded looking, and unless you have a cowl hood, letting hot air get into the HVAC intake, it isnt going to make any diffrence. anyone i know here at home that has them just uses them for looks, bout it

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Yes they make a huge difference in internal car temp. I have one in both my cars and during the summer use them 90% of the time. 20% tint and one of those will make a 30 degree difference inside the car (estimated)

Rocsfinest97

Domestics > Imports
Established Member
Yes they make a huge difference in internal car temp. I have one in both my cars and during the summer use them 90% of the time. 20% tint and one of those will make a 30 degree difference inside the car (estimated)

30 degrees????

Holy shit. I guess I'm getting some window foils.

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
pics? you guys have no idea what hes talking about?

Its those fold up pieces of carboard that have a reflective foil on one side, that you put on the inside of the car behind the windshield. It helps to reflect sunlight and therefor help ur car to stay cooler

Slow95Cobra

Certified in SVT by Ford
Established Member
pics? you guys have no idea what hes talking about?

Its those fold up pieces of carboard that have a reflective foil on one side, that you put on the inside of the car behind the windshield. It helps to reflect sunlight and therefor help ur car to stay cooler

most people call them a sunsheild....lol guess that was throwing me off a tick :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread