win 2000 pro video driver help

Evil Bender

Rabid Roadie
Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I know its not car related but I have a problem. I have a laptop running winn 2000 pro for my tunning saftware (sct) and it has lost its video driver so that it only runs in 8000x600 anyone know where I can get a driver for 1024 x786 ?

bglf83

Established Member
I know its not car related but I have a problem. I have a laptop running winn 2000 pro for my tunning saftware (sct) and it has lost its video driver so that it only runs in 8000x600 anyone know where I can get a driver for 1024 x786 ?

whats the brand and model of the laptop

Evil Bender

Rabid Roadie
Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I wish I knew . It was given too me by a fried. It had corrupt version of xp pro on it with no disk. I loaded an old copy of 2000 on it and every thing is fine except for the vid driver.

txyaloo

Established Member
Some random video driver won't work. It has to be for the hardware in the laptop. No one can help you without more information. We need at least the brand/model of the laptop.

Evil Bender

Rabid Roadie
Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
well after taking out the ram the sticker under it said intell xtra. I found a model # that coresponed to another model# that had a compatable driver. I was a pain but it worked. Thanks for the help. Steve

Users who are viewing this thread