Willow Springs with Barber driving Experience

racebronco2

Established Member
I have never seen so many gt500 in one place in socal. There were 14 of them. Allen Crocket founder of BDX has put together a good group of instructors many of whom racers. Most of the owners have never been on track. Even though i am not a racer ( helping out my friend allen) i also was instructing. I drove there cars' the first 2 laps to show them the lines.The students i had listened really were to instruction. As the session went on they really improved (from being passed by several cars to passing these same cars later) but since the sessions were 30 minutes long they did start to get brain fade towards the end of the session and started missing the apex's and i had to tell them to slow down. They both had to leave a little early but they had a grin from ear to ear. I really like the gt500 but the cobra seats are way better cause of the cloth inserts, the adjustable thigh and bolster. The gt500 headrests are not adjustable and with a helmet on I cannot have the seat forward enough without the headrests hitting the back of the helmet.

Last edited:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I saw your car, but didn't get a chance to meet you. I am signed up for the Dec. 1st group also :pepper:

Great day at the track (my first time). The BDX crew was very helpful!

racebronco2

Established Member
I wish i would have remembered to bring my camera, not very often you see this many gt500's running at the track.

Users who are viewing this thread