Willing to trade my custom 2003 Steeda for 2008-2009 GT 500

glenner

glenner
Established Member
My Steeda is on E-bay, I have 22,600 miles on car and 1000 miles on qa-1, maxium motorsport and transmission, 450 miles on 4.10 gears and 298 stroker. I have pictures in 1 hour photo under my name also I have the car for sale on eBay. There are $105,000 plus in reciepts my car was never raced I used it for car shows. I would like to trade for a GT 500. If you take the d&d viper spec trans, dynotech aluminum drive shaft, 8 an stainless steel braided line and the parts off the car seel parts on eBay you could possibly the amount of two Shelby's in my parts I am not interested I don't have patianience to do that. The car is paid for never wrecked I love doing car shows want to upgrade to the new body. My mustang is complete except it has a stock radio with cd. I hate music and driving. Everything is on eBay. List maxium motorsport k-member, A-arms maxium motorsport, qa-1 coil over,qa-1 (12) way adjustable stocks, Qa-1 (12)way adjustable struts, Steeda full lenght subframe connectors, Steeda caster chamber plates aluminum adjustable, SlP long tube headers,SLP x pipe both slp load mouth and powerflow mufflers included. And slp tail Spec 3 plus clutch,centerforce billet aluminum flywheel 8 bolt, D&D is a 26 spline, dynotech aluminum driveshaft, 8 an braided stainless steel fuel line from 03-04 cobra tank to CPR fuel rails 55lb injectors, 2001 bullit intake, 2003- 2004 accufab throttle body, Vortech with intercooler and optima battery, upgraded cobra hat with pprv delete and upgrades to kennebell 40 amp and stage 2 fpdm modual. Dan Millen tuned the mustang on MS103 VP. 18 pounds, 298 stroker, stage 2 heads and livernois cams, 4.10 ford racing gears, moser axles, aluburn ect electro locker, Fore percesion works rear end cover, Steeda hard core upper control arms, Steeda hard core lower control arms, Steeda rear sway bar, Steeda bump steer, Bear 13 1/2 inch front and rear cross drilled and slotted kit, nitto nt 555 up front and nitto nt 555r's out back size up front 275/35/zr18, rear 285/35/zr18. One off rims made by dragon intake owner when he worked in bolling green 18/9 1/2 inch rims 4 stage chrome dipped outside inside power coated chrome. Delk performance did 32,000 in work, livernois did 16500 in work on top and Gary's custom paint did 8,000 in paint, 2000 cobra r recaro seats rear seat delete all Steeda billet interior trim and polished door sills, polished radiator support and all Steeda under hood Steeda complete body kit with carbon fiber winglets, all autometer guages clean looking not hanging off the trim. Everything was perfessionally done not a hack job. Ford racing steering wheel, pro 5.0 short throw shifter, ford racing pedals, 2000 cobra r shift knob, Steeda billet plug cover, like I said I spent $105,000 in this car I completed it time for a new project had to buy a raptor totaled out my hummer. Looking to trade this beautiful car for a stock GT500. I feel it is worth that. Someone that knows parts knows these are worth more than a stock gt500 it might upset some I may get some people mad too bad. It is what is. The pictures are below my wrecked hummer my father got in an accident with my H3 Alpha last week. I bought a Raptor last Friday do not take delivery until 10 weeks they say. I have been looking to sell the mustang or trade it for a GT 500 and looking for 08/09 because I am on the list for the SE upgrade package that is why I am willing to trade my mustang for 08-09 gt500 my car and all paperwork documented. My insurance company every year comes and values the car it is covered for $92,000. I have there paperwork also. My number is 906-553-1281 glen. I don't know how to get the picture here the car pictures of engine and side are in 1 hour photo. So if asking for pic go there or email me I will send all them to you or take more off my Iphone not a problem.

glenner

glenner
Established Member
It has ford racing drive shaft loop and also a 54 gallon drum and pump go with it. The drum has 43 gallons of ms103.

glenner

glenner
Established Member
I forgot Steeda three Core radiator, Pfab overflow tank, msd coils, energy engine mounts, o2 extenders for headers 31 spline axels, vortech intercooler, phantom guages, in line 10 fuel filter, Steeda ford logo rear billet battery box, chrome mustang inserts Steeda billet antenna, billet locking pony engraved gas cover, pony wheelcaps, red, white, blue pony's on sides Steeda silver decals, high performance and Steeda rear, Steeda chrome plate frame speed matters, on a safe tune car made 605 rear wheel horse power and 520 torque. It is a safe VP MS 103 tune. I have only driven it in 8 car shows that is all. Trailered to and from except for two that were not that far away. No chips, dings or scratches. I baby this car, it is my fun show car that needs someone who will drive it. Not me, I take care of everything I own. All royal purple fluids are in the car have been for last ten miles. Fallowed livernois break in that they told me. There is like I said 450 miles on engine and gears and 1000 on everything else. I changed the 3.73 to 4.10 because that is what d&d said I should have in it with the viper spec tranny.

glenner

glenner
Established Member
All the miles except the last 1000 were put on the car before modification each speed shop put in my odometer before tuning car so I have what the actual amount of miles I have put on sense the build. That is how I know and it is accuriate. In the 1000 miles I changed a few things. I fell these were huge improvements to this car. I fell I have a very nice SN95 to trade for a Shelby 08-09 GT 500 or if you have a KR I am willing to go 20-23 thousand and my car for a black KR.

glenner

glenner
Established Member
I have it for sale on eBay for $60,000 also will trade for Shelby GT500 . Or if you have a SE or 40th GT500 my car and $12,000 cash. Thanks Glen.

glenner

glenner
Established Member
It ended today. It was under Steeda on Ebay. My friend James did it for me on his computer. I have no clue on this stuff. One of the guys on the site was nice enough to get the pictures on the one hour photo. The rest was on eBay, I also was called by dupont regestry to have the car for sale in there magizine so it may also be in there.

Users who are viewing this thread