Will you win or lose under new tax plan?

CV355

_
Established Member
From my understand, if you make enough to actually pay taxes then you'll get a break.

As much as I am ok with this, I wonder what that will do to the overall budget deficit without having MAJOR cuts in place first.

Sirhc7897

Established Member
Man if that site is legit I'm saving tons of money....

Enough to go see @Zemedici at Injected and do some really, really foolish and over the top things with my Hellcat :)

Or remodel our master bathroom and repaint most of the house interior like the wife wants to :(

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
All of my income comes from a pass through entity. Capping that at 25% or whatever they have proposed would be an absurd cut... in a great way for me.

tistan

Established Member
It says under house plan I would win $233, but under the senate plan I would lose$601. Even if I pay $601 it is a win because that is about what I pay my accountant to do my taxes. Now I will be able to do them on my own and I don't have to worry about if I did something write or wrong.

CGLhawk260

Established Member
State CT Blue State high taxes. Income i used gross / House plan save $108 Senate i lose $600.00. Whatever i would rather pay higher taxes in exchange for lower corporate taxes. The gaines in my 401k more than offsets the lose in taxes.

flash0080

Established Member
Plus repealing the individual mandate could save a bunch of money for people. No more being forced into obamacare.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
I'm in NY so I assume I'll always lose when it comes to taxes lol.

Lol....same here in NJ. We always have these bozo clown politicians that keep bending us over. This new dem that liberal NJ just voted in Murphy has already said he wants to raise taxes in NJ 1.3 billion. So no Vaseline this time just bend over and grab your ankles.

Zemedici

Established Member
Man if that site is legit I'm saving tons of money....

Enough to go see @Zemedici at Injected and do some really, really foolish and over the top things with my Hellcat :)

Or remodel our master bathroom and repaint most of the house interior like the wife wants to :(

You know where to find me, buddy! Just say when! :D

Sirhc7897

Established Member
You know where to find me, buddy! Just say when! :D

I won’t even lie...prior to the drag radials I’m like “meh, it’s got more power now than it can put down”..

2 days with the newfound traction of M/T drag radials and I’m like “well hell, let’s see what it takes to make these useless too”...

It’s a sickness..:)

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Zemedici

Established Member
I won’t even lie...prior to the drag radials I’m like “meh, it’s got more power now than it can put down”..

2 days with the newfound traction of M/T drag radials and I’m like “well hell, let’s see what it takes to make these useless too”...

It’s a sickness..:)

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Gasohol fuel system and upper pulley will fix that ;)

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
I lose $700 from senate plan. I think its because we own two homes, and itemize deductions. I also got warning from my investment management company saying that the new tax plan has a lot of issues. Honestly, I'm not very thrilled with what I've read about it so far. If my investment management company is sending me warning letters, I'm a little worried.

Users who are viewing this thread