Will this test work?

fordfx584

Established Member
Hey guys my car is throwing a trouble code 2195 (02 sensor stuck lean bank one sensor one). Now I just replaced the 02 sensors like a month ago where the light went off for about two days. I replaced them with Bosch and am being told that I should have stuck with factory because Bosch sucks lol Here is my question If I swap the passengar side 02 for the suspected culprit bank one sensor one (drivers side) just to test out it out should I get a diffrent trouble code saying that the problem 02 sensor is know on the other side?Back ground the car is catless with the rear 02's deleted in the tune.

hotcobra03

Established Member
po2195..

bank 1 sensor 1 is right front....passenger side Ho2-11..

switch o2 side to side is the 1st thing i would do with having just 1 code......

ive been using bosch and havnt had any issuses....

what type of air filter and inlet tube are you using?

fordfx584

Established Member
Ok I was told by a ford tech that bank one sensor one was the drivers side upstream not the passengar?I guess he had it mixed up. Anyways I have a K&N and stock inlet tube. Yep I thought it would be worth it before I go buy another one to switch them
and see if I throw a code for a bad 02 on the other side. I have already went through the other possible reasons for throwing that code and have not found any issues?

Jefe

Established Member
Ive been getting a P2270 lately. Comes and goes

Users who are viewing this thread