I Bleed Blue
Established Member
98 vert
4.10s
hooker long tubes
x pipe
no cats
bassani cat back

If i am on the highways cruising at 2800 or so will my car be tolerable for long trips.

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
I got bbk's lt's o/r x no cats and flowmaster 40's, that combo doesnt bother me now I have no idea how the bassani sound compared to flowmaster but im sure if it like your car loud you will love it. and when im at that rpm 2800 it's not bad at all just a low prrrrr.

bmxr152

SvT 4 LiFE
Established Member
No the longtubes will make it a little quiter, dont ask me why but they do. Bassani's are quiter at idle and partial throttle, but at WOT there loud

coolguy10786

Established Member
bmxr152 said:
No the longtubes will make it a little quiter, dont ask me why but they do. Bassani's are quiter at idle and partial throttle, but at WOT there loud

Yup, with bassani's you should be fine. Unless you have a big lead foot.

bmxr152

SvT 4 LiFE
Established Member
Like i said with long tubes and bassani's with an O/R x it wount be that loud at an idle and partial throttle. You actually might be suprised how NOT LOUD that combo will be

crazycarlo

Established Member
Yeah they may be a lil quieter at partial with longtubes but I just put a bassani or/x and bassani catback on my cobra and its pretty loud.

bolinger06

Established Member
i think you'll be alright, i have mac longtubes, o/r x and bassani catback and it seems to be loud down low and then mellows out some. My personally, i just put the windows down and i could listen to it alllllll day.

bmxr152

SvT 4 LiFE
Established Member
Ya in my experince with cobras, many of the people i meet with longtubes complain when they got them their car got quiter.

xxxcobra

Factory Freak
Established Member
I ordered a Bassani Catback 3 days ago to go with my Dr.Gas X pipe.
Getting tired of the flows.

I'll let ya know how it sounds.

Users who are viewing this thread