Will these wheel spacers work?

snakevenum96

Got Boost?
Established Member
A friend of mine gave me some 2" spacers off an a roadster he is building. They are awful big spacers, do you think they will work? They are off a 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern ( he is using a mustang rear end so I know they will bolt up).

I'm afraid they are too big and the tires will stick out. Before I waste 20 minutes bolting them up do you all that they are too big for the 99 w/ 275 tires on the rear??

jbp99cobra

Fly fat ass, fly!!!
Established Member
Serpentor said:
hells no, it wont work it'll look like one of those mexican low riders.

I totally agree. A lot of guys went with the 1" spacers, but even those are a little too much for my liking. I have 1/4", but if I had to do it again... I would have gone with 1/2".

Stitch

Established Member
jbp99cobra said:
I totally agree. A lot of guys went with the 1" spacers, but even those are a little too much for my liking. I have 1/4", but if I had to do it again... I would have gone with 1/2".

Really, I went with 1 3/16" spacer and I love it. Still inside the wheel well but it looks oh so much better.

RioRed4v

Established Member
i had 1 3/16" spacers on some 18x9 03's and they were a tad big. went with 1" and it was better.

no way in hell could i imagine a 2" spacer..haha

Serpentor

Rock Hard Member
Established Member
I got some 30mm (1-3/16") spacers sitting around that I would sell for cheap if anyone is interested, I had them in my car for a few month but I went back to the 25mm spacers.

Users who are viewing this thread