Will these injectors work on our trucks?

BoosT_AddicT

BOOOSTIFIED!
Established Member
Hey guys, I'm about to pull the trigger on these injectors but I just want to be sure they are plug and play for our trucks like the S-Deka 60# injectors... Your thoughts and info are appreciated.

http://www.racetronix.com/01D129xFM.html

P.S- I'm going big to prepare for over 800+rwhp on my turbo setup... I'll be running 520-550rwhp for a few months though. :dancenana:

FordFanStan

Established Member
Yes they will work fine, but hold off for a few weeks and see what else is out there. Trick Flow just released some new injectors for cheap, and supposedly they are all newly built injectors, they have stainless steel bodies less resistance less ohms and flow more, 83lb.hr and 95lb.hr injectors. We should see how these work out soon.

FWIW, we have never ran out of fuel with the RC750cc's, (72lb.hr), with well over 800hp but it requires the right fuel system. FFS

BoosT_AddicT

BOOOSTIFIED!
Established Member
Unfortunately I cant hold off... My turbo kit is here on Tuesday and I'll be putting it on before the week is up so I can get it tuned the following weekend. :)

Thanks for the info though... I'll probably be ordering these in the morning.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I believe those injectors require adapters to use on our trucks. Talk to them to find out for sure when you call them to order.

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Unfortunately I cant hold off... My turbo kit is here on Tuesday and I'll be putting it on before the week is up so I can get it tuned the following weekend. :)

Thanks for the info though... I'll probably be ordering these in the morning.

Were did you get a turbo kit from? I didn't know a company out there had a kit for our trucks.

Screaming01L

Go Fast or Go Home
Established Member
The trick flow units ended up being a stupid missprint. They are no longer listed on their site, The 83's and 95's were peak and hold(low imp), not saturated Big let down. glad I didnt pre order either.

Yes they will work fine, but hold off for a few weeks and see what else is out there. Trick Flow just released some new injectors for cheap, and supposedly they are all newly built injectors, they have stainless steel bodies less resistance less ohms and flow more, 83lb.hr and 95lb.hr injectors. We should see how these work out soon.

FWIW, we have never ran out of fuel with the RC750cc's, (72lb.hr), with well over 800hp but it requires the right fuel system. FFS

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
i thought the Deka 60# units required a pigtail adapter for our trucks?
(then again im well below the "i need injectors" power level :p )

Users who are viewing this thread