Will there be a Predator for the Mach 1?

Tomcat427

I know I need a cage :)
Established Member
Has anybody seen any info for a Predator for the Mach 1?

Captain Hook

Established Member
they show they are going to make one. who knows when it will be available. A buddy of mine got one for his cobra, pretty cool. I love the datalog and realtime it shows.:thumbsup:

351c.i.d

Flame me will ya?
Established Member
This thing looks pretty interesting. I would be interested in it for advancing my timing a couple degrees and the speedo recal after I put in some 4:10's. Would there be any other advantage to getting this for anotherwise stock car? I have no plans for a chip anytime soon, and I don't really need to adjust fuel curves, etc. etc.
Anyone know the cost? I also imagine that there would be warranty issues as far as the computer too?

Cobraguy01

Behind The Scene
Established Member
It will probaly be two weeks. If you've followed the terminator forum you will see the irony in this statement. Hope you guys and gals won't have to wait that long.

cmylxgo

Established Member
I ran a Predator at the NMRA finals for Data Logging purposes only. It was one from a 03 Cobra. Pretty cool device.

-Corey

Crockett59

Established Member
The Lightning and Harley truck crowd is STILL waiting for our Predator. It always has a expected date of 2 weeks, end of the monet, then 2 more weeks, end of the month....Blah blah blah. When it does come out it will be great, but I'm tired of waiting.

N20D5OH

Established Member
I know they are testing them right now. I put my name in for them to use my car to test. Hopefully I get a call because you get a free Predator for letting them test with your car. :)

cmylxgo

Established Member
I hung out with the Software Engineer yesterday and he told me that the Mach 1 stuff should be ready next week. He will try and get me one to test.

-Corey

Users who are viewing this thread