Will there be a G.P. for Bassani Headers?

03TRMN8R

Established Member
Just curious if anyone was going to organize a group purchase for the Bassani Headers when they become available. I guess this means I'm in if someone gets one together

BBriBro

Established Member
Bassani headers

Good question, whats the latest on these? Their website is lacking, we rely on people here to post info and pics. Is Bassani old news since Robs 3" exhaust? More decisions

edslowey

Established Member
I got the same answer from Sheldon last week. I'm getting the Bassani x-pipe this week, just waiting for the headers to come out. I would participate in any group purchase...

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
Count me in on a GP for the headers...actually I'm interested in a GP for the full squat...headers, X pipe and catback. I've been waiting on the headers...It's the only reason why I still have stock exhaust on my car. :thumbsup:

BBriBro

Established Member
Originally posted by JoeAsheville
...actually I'm interested in a GP for the full squat...headers, X pipe and catback. I've been waiting on the headers...It's the only reason why I still have stock exhaust on my car. :thumbsup:
I'm in the same boat, If I could get a deal on the whole 9 yards and do the install all at once, that would be great :)

GF Scot

Established Member
I am looking for the whole kit too. I missed the first GP on the X-pipe and catback. There should be enough interest in a GP now that the second batch of Cobras are rolling out. Adding the headers now would be cool.

03CobraRed

Established Member
Im in on that Group Purchase I already have the X pipe and cat back im just waiting for the damn headers!!!!

03TRMN8R

Established Member
Same with me. All we need is someone with g.p. experience to step up to the plate and organize it. I can't wait to see and hear them in conjunction with the X-pipe and cat-back.

NeedForSpeed

Established Member
I'm in too for the full set-up!

Make sure if you guys make a GP to put up another post.
Being new I seem to have a little trouble finding old posts that I replied to because in a day there gone to far down on the list to look for or keep up with......

I'd love to have a full Basani Exaust, only question is...... who is making 3" kits now...

And will the 3" make a big difference?

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
> we rely on people here to post info and pics.

fakesnake should have something up soon...

SVTyballz

Established Member
Originally posted by NeedForSpeed
I'd love to have a full Basani Exaust, only question is...... who is making 3" kits now...

And will the 3" make a big difference?

see sig and yes i believe it makes a difference. won't be dynoing or racing until after the holidays though.

gary

Users who are viewing this thread