Will someone please help me with a quick Predator ?

F8l Vnm

Established Member
I have a custom burned chip from Diablo , it is the revoloution black chip..
I currently have 2 progarms a race and street , with the race having 3 more degrees of timing ..
Here is the tricky part I cant get to the tuner right now and I need to know which side do I need to flip to get to the race program.
My tuner told me that If I have the predator hooked up and I flip between programs and if I can fine the "TIMING" part and the race program it will have more timing ...
Can anyone tell me where on the Predator can I fine the section where it showes me the how much timing the car has ???
Basically I want to flip the chip and see that one program has 19 degrees and the race has 22.....
Anyone please???

jordanvraptor

Established Member
It is in the diagnostics setting. Plug in predator and go to diagnostics. then choose the WOT accelleration setting. Those measurements include timing and you can watch it as you operate the vehicle. Sorry I don't have time to explain better but that is where it is.

F8l Vnm

Established Member
Thank you for the quick reply..
The Predator is actually a buddy of mines and I was hoping to get away without buying the actuall predator..
It is my understanding that the predator can scan all cars but can only tune 1 car.
I dont want a tune I just want to know what the chips are making for timing..
Is this possible to check or do I need to purchase a predator...???

F8l Vnm

Established Member
So does that mean that I have to drive it and do WOT's or if I just turn the key and plug my "Un married" Predator in it will tell me what the timing is set at ???

Thank you!

ALA G8R

Banned
You plug any Predator into your car. Go to the diagnostic menu and select datalogging. Once datalogging is running, do some WOT runs with your car. After finished, you can play back the datalog on the Predator or upload the log file to the CMR_DAT program from Diablosport.

For details on the CMR_DAT program go to www.diablosport.com.

BuffDigits

Bling - Bling
Established Member
um if its the same flip chip diablo like I have with the 3 position switch. Then holding the wire on the left hand side of the switch so that the writting on the switch is not upside down, the down position is usually the higher output mode, the middle is typically the drive around town mode, and up is back to stock settings.

its possible a tunning could change that but I believe those are typical configurations.

Users who are viewing this thread