will pay top dollar for a 03/04 Cobra in Florida

RS281

got boost???
Established Member
Any 03/04 Cobra in Florida with decent mileage with or without mods
Black or Sonic blue is a added plus

email me [email protected] with info, pics,mileage,mods (if any), price and location in Florida...

shoand03cobra

Established Member
I will deliver my 03 redfire 33k for $23k to your doo in florida/
Pm if interested!!!!!!!!!!!!

HomeboyNorm

Established Member
Hi there,

My name is Norman, and I reside in Pasco county, Florida. It is in the Tampa bay area about 25 miles north of Clearwater - Saint Petersburg on the west coast.

I have a Zinc Yellow 2003 Cobra that is in excellent condition inside, outside, and underneath with about 4,250 miles on the odometer. I am the original owner, and I bought it new and untitled in February of the year 2004 as a left over. I do not want to sell it considering it is my baby, however I may need to. I may be interested in taking an offer for it if it is right.

The Cobra has the factory chrome wheels option, and the car does have a spoiler as it did not have the spoiler-delete option. I have all the original paper work pertaining to the car not limited to but including the window sticker. The only thing I am missing is the SVT certificate but that should be obtainable through SVT.

This car has been babied and taken care of very well since new. It is garage kept, and it has never spent a night outside except for the time it was at the dealership lot waiting to be sold. I do not have pictures right now, but I can assure you that this car is new. It smells new, looks, and perform as brand new. I can take pictures immediately if you are interested and are serious about it. Let's make no mistake about it - This car is a picturesque car for sure. Pictures or in-person showing can be available.

As for the modifications part of it, there are a few, but mostly cosmetics. I have the Borla Stinger stainless steel cat-back on it along with Steeda stainless steel cold air induction kit. I have the original parts too so I will be able to sell it as stock if so desired. The car has never seen a pulley and tune or anything else. I also have polished billet "Supercharged" door sills, billet door lock knobs, billet lighter delete cap, billet shortened antenna, polished billet "COBRA" rear letter inserts, "Powered by Ford" coil covers from Ford super car GT on the valve covers, and Cobra embossed front floor mats.

Please feel free to E-mail me at [email protected] and [email protected] if you are interested. Thank you for your time and the possibility of an interest.

Last edited by a moderator:

SHOLANDO

Established Member
2003 Cobra Coupe Black
642 MILES
$31,9000

http://www.blacksautomotivegroup.com/NF_vehicleInventory.asp
id329_8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread