Will my car hit 10s

ZLwhat?

Speed addict
Established Member
Well the weather here in Kansas is less than stellar, so I'm reduced to speculating and bench racing so here goes. I'm curious if my car has the stones to go 10s as she sits. It's a 2013 with a procharger p1sc stage II, steeda tri axe shifter, Barton shifter bracket and Darkstars bigs and littles with Hoosier drag radials . I am running my soft tune 6.7 lbs of boost and on a mustang dyno it made 530hp. I know with my race tune I could do it but I was just wondering how shed do on my safe tune.

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Well the weather here in Kansas is less than stellar, so I'm reduced to speculating and bench racing so here goes. I'm curious if my car has the stones to go 10s as she sits. It's a 2013 with a procharger p1sc stage II, steeda tri axe shifter, Barton shifter bracket and Darkstars bigs and littles with Hoosier drag radials . I am running my soft tune 6.7 lbs of boost and on a mustang dyno it made 530hp. I know with my race tune I could do it but I was just wondering how shed do on my safe tune.

YEP! all you have to do is book a flight from Ft. Walton Airport to the nearest Airport to you, pick a good weekend for weather so it's not a wasted trip and I'll arrive, to put her in the 10's.

Haha, no really it should be able to do them if you can drive--Half the peoples issues on this site is not finding the parts to make it go fast, but having the coordination to put the car down the track.

How many passes you have with a manual down the 1320? that's the deciding factor, your car should do it.

ZLwhat?

Speed addict
Established Member
I've had a couple hundred passes. I had a cam gear Mach I got to 11.18. I'd say I'm not too bad in the quarter.

Users who are viewing this thread