Will my 3 piece prochamber that fits with my JBA Shorty Headers fit longtubes if I...

96BlackSnake

I Am The Chosen One
Established Member
Take the two pieces off the front of the Prochamber ie... I believe there called "Header Pipes" There the two pieces that connect the prochamber to the headers...kinda like the middle men I guess.

Or...do I have to suck it up and buy the matching shorty Prochamber when I install the longtubes?

Thanks guys :rockon:

whyte_03

I got your HEMI hanging!!
Established Member
hey whats man!! I bought my White 03 cobra there in El Cajon... I live in imperial Valley. I am gonna have to say no on what you asked... however.. the only person you can really talk to hand in hand would be the guys at MAC there in temecula or the guy next door at pacificaperformance.. i go thru that area alot with my car(s) and when i need something exhaust wise or control arm bushing wise i go there because i get replacement control arm bushings for my 92 for free. PEace

96BlackSnake

I Am The Chosen One
Established Member
whyte_03 said:
hey whats man!! I bought my White 03 cobra there in El Cajon... I live in imperial Valley. I am gonna have to say no on what you asked... however.. the only person you can really talk to hand in hand would be the guys at MAC there in temecula or the guy next door at pacificaperformance.. i go thru that area alot with my car(s) and when i need something exhaust wise or control arm bushing wise i go there because i get replacement control arm bushings for my 92 for free. PEace

Ya, looks like I'll have to give them a call.

jester057

Established Member
call Mac you can buy the replacement "header pipes" for the for your existing pro-camber.

Users who are viewing this thread