will i pass smog.

p5.0

Fast Over Reving Driver
Established Member
hey guys i currently have a nasty exhaust leak. i was going to buy the obx lt's and bassani muffler will i pass smog in California. well i will have hi flow cats. but i guess my question is will the long tubes pass?:??:

bgstew6

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
Established Member
not on a visual it wont ....with the LTs and neither will the two high flow cats

wayboarder

Established Member
I just went through this with my truck and I'm running Dynotech lt's w/catted mid's and magnaflow catback. It will not pass a visual, just offer them something. For it to pass on the computer however, you have to really lean out the truck. Or, just find a California Special smog shop. If you have to go to a referee, your SOL, hope you didnt sell the stock manifolds and mids, because thats about the only way your gonna get passed a smog Ref.

p5.0

Fast Over Reving Driver
Established Member
thanks i had to get state ref smogged on my 94. i put everything back to stock but i had to reschdle my smog cuz my timing was 13 degrees. i had to put it back to ten before they would smog it. but just lean out my truck? what if i tune it back to stock will that work. or no.

p5.0

Fast Over Reving Driver
Established Member
only smog sucks out here. the weather is off the hook, the women are fun. and the parties way out of control

Users who are viewing this thread