Will get the Black FR500, who wants to buy my 03 Chromies??

KosherCobra

Established Member
Well the votes have been cast and I'm going with the Black FR500 wheels on my car:
f500b.jpg

So now I'm selling the SVT Chrome wheels. The front tires look great. The back are shot.

KosherCobra

Established Member
$ 650 for the wheels and $ 100 per tire for the fronts. The rears are a freebee for what's left of them.

The SVT chrome wheels go for $ 280 each on Tire rack. They are in perfect shape

OBO

KosherCobra

Established Member
Joey: The are the (OEM) SVT wheels 17 x9 Chrome

Maoun: Where am I getting the FR500s? I'm either getting them from Mustang Tuning (Knock offs) GF racing (Ford Racing Wheels)

Bluntman: (nice name!!!) I'd rather not spilt them unless there is another buyer willing to buy the other 2.

Yuckfou

Huge Member
Established Member
I have a Black '03 and I've been thinking about the same wheels. Please take some good pics.

Nice car BTW. It will look sweet with the Black FR500's.

Last edited:

KosherCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Yuckfou
I have a Black '03 and I've been thinking about the same wheels. Please take some good pics.

Nice car BTW. It will look sweet with the Black FR500's.

I'm flipping between the real ones and the replicas. The only differance is that the real ones have Ford Racing engraved on the lip and have a Ford Racing center cap. The finish is important as well.

Replicas:

mustangtuning_1788_1550958

Last edited:

MTI LS1

I'm getting the same wheels, and will be buying them from GF Racing. The replicas did not seem to have the same finish and quality.

Zach

Yuckfou

Huge Member
Established Member
Thanks for the pic. Post more when they’re installed on your car. I like the replicas because of the price. The finish and weight are important. Not sure if the difference between the two are worth the extra ~$100.

Users who are viewing this thread