Will gas prices effect the price of sport cars?

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
I dont think it will be that bad. You might see prices drop a little, but I dont think its anything to worry about. The whole economy will be affected. Unfortunately, to the people who dont know anything about them, they might automatically assume "V8 = shit gas milage"... But theyre prob. not the ones looking to buy a 03/04 Cobra, GT500, or SS's. Theyre going to be getting the sixxers anyway because they dont know the difference. So, I think all you Cobra/GT500/Mach 1/GT owners are going to be fine. People dont buy them for the gas milage. They buy them because theyre fun, and getting pretty good gas milage is a plus.

THE_STIG

Established Member
My Cobra averages like 31mpg.

haha! yeah right, more like 10mpg if I'm lucky. :banana: Oh well, I've put less than 10,000miles on her in the last 6 years.

You know it is a car, not a Christmas tree ornament. :??:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
haha! yeah right, more like 10mpg if I'm lucky. :banana: Oh well, I've put less than 10,000miles on her in the last 6 years.

get out and drive that thing. Its not depreciating any slower than the rest just sitting there. If you ever have to sell it youre gonna have to sell it at the same price as all the other 03/04 cobras out there regardless of mileage and youll watch it drive away and go "Damn, shouldve driven it more."

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
get out and drive that thing. Its not depreciating any slower than the rest just sitting there. If you ever have to sell it youre gonna have to sell it at the same price as all the other 03/04 cobras out there regardless of mileage and youll watch it drive away and go "Damn, shouldve driven it more."

I drive it whenever I can, I didn't buy it as an investment. Chicago whether is a little different than living out in Cali. ;-)

Sent using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread