Will dual fuel pump drivers run a pair of Walboro 465 pumps?

31BCobra

#60 04' Cobra - Torch Red
Established Member
Just as the title says. Will a pair of fuel pump drivers run a pair of Walbro 465 pumps?

I am running out of pump on the dyno, and I am planning on doing a return style setup in the near near future. So I would like to avoid a Gt500 boost-a-pump and get the pair of fuel pumps that are planned with the return setup.

Thanks for the help guys.

Last edited:

31BCobra

Established Member
So the guy that I talked to at Walbro earlier today was bullshitting when he told me the 465s could be ran as either return or returnless? :shrug:

He said he couldn't say if it would work with our particular drivers. Or are you guys meaning that our drivers can't handle them?

31BCobra

Established Member
So, if the 465's will not work. What are the largest, e85 fuel pumps a returnless system can take?

svtmemo

Established Member
Check out the 340lph returnless pumpes offered by black306, they should be more then suffice. I just bought a dual fpdm set up from him they I installed together with a fore hat with dual gt pumps. If I would ever need more fuel I would probably go with the 340s and upgraded fuel line, I'll probably end up staying returnless.

Users who are viewing this thread