will a 2011 mustang effect camaro sales?

will 2011 mustangs effect camaro sales?

• yes

Votes: 57 78.1%
  • no

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • WGAF

Votes: 7 9.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ULTIMATE ORANGE SS

Established Member
will a 2011 mustang affect camaro sales?

im having a discussion on tech. i think it will others say no. i think its pretty obvious its going to take some camaro sales.

Last edited by a moderator:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
No.

just like the new Camaro had no effect on Mustang sales.

You have to actually sell Camaro's in order for another make to have an effect on your sales.......

wvmystichrome

Established Member
No I don't think it will. There are so many Camaros not quite a year or so old around here for sale. Dealerships can't get rid of them. Used car lots have them overflowing their lots, some places I have been. People bought them and then got rid of them. Around here you have GM people, Ford people and Chrysler people. They do not cross over into other brands except very RARELY!!!

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Not really, a person who loves Camros will buy a Camaro and vice versa. I don't think Ford really has changed anything that would swing a Camaro fan towards a Mustang. Camaro has already had the performance that the 11' will offer.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
No.

just like the new Camaro had no effect on Mustang sales.

You have to actually sell Camaro's in order for another make to have an effect on your sales.......

You know, I can understand the need for rivalry between the two cars, and it's all fun and games when it's good-natured and honest, but seriously, do some research before making snide comments that are 1) completely wrong and 2) just make you look stupid. It really takes all the fun out of it.

BTW, it's "affect." Will a 2011 Mustang affect Camaro sales? I say probably, there are a lot of people who could go either way. My coworker is a case in point. He wanted a Callaway Camaro, but didn't like the way it felt so he got a GT500 instead. People with no brand preference could be swayed by the new 5.0 hype.

Users who are viewing this thread