will 335/30/18 fit

svt4cobra6

Hi I have an 03 cobra with 10.5 inch rims on the back, currently have 295s on it but I found a deal on 335s just wondering if anyone knows if they would fit?
thanks.

Sl0w7pt3

Established Member
yea they fit but the only thing is that you need spacers but i cant remember what size they were. they might be 1/4 inch spacers i have 335/30/18 on my cobra.Now the only bad thing is that when you have to much weight the tires rubb on the outside fender part when hitting a hard bump. but other then that your car will look mean!

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
losiento72205 said:
yea they fit but the only thing is that you need spacers but i cant remember what size they were. they might be 1/4 inch spacers i have 335/30/18 on my cobra.Now the only bad thing is that when you have to much weight the tires rubb on the outside fender part when hitting a hard bump. but other then that your car will look mean!

Post a pic of your car from the back:beer:

Fuerza

Established Member
Is it me or does it look like that tire isn't getting max contact patch to the road?? The center area is whitened do to contact with the road but there looks to be lots of tire left on the inner and outer edge of the tire. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread