Will 315 drags fit on a 10 inch rim?

ported 04

Its never enough.
Established Member
I have saleen rims on my cobra that are 10 inches in the rear and was wondering if the hoosier 315 DOT drag radials would fit on my rims. After I get rid of my crappy nittos i'm probably going to buy some of these or BFG drags. I search to see if anyone was running the 315s but didn't really find anything.

:shrug::??:

Jroc

Established Member
I pretty sure they will. People put 335's on 10.5" wheels and 20 mm's is more than 1/2 inch.(.787 to be exact)

I imagen they will have some bulge though depending on which tire. Most(not all) Japanese tires run a little to a lot smaller than typical American, European and South American tires.

03Ken

Sleeper
Established Member
I have saleen rims on my cobra that are 10 inches in the rear and was wondering if the hoosier 315 DOT drag radials would fit on my rims. After I get rid of my crappy nittos i'm probably going to buy some of these or BFG drags. I search to see if anyone was running the 315s but didn't really find anything.

:shrug::??:

I run BFG 315/35/17's on a AFS replica wheels in the rear. They are 17x10 with the factory offset. I also run 3/8" wheel spacers to clear IRS and rounded bolt. No issues.

mpe331lx

Mine's stock too
Established Member
They should fit without a problem. there are many Cobra running around here with 315s on the stock 9" rim. They obviously bulge a little on the stock rims, but should fit pretty nice on a 10".

ported 04

Its never enough.
Established Member
They should fit without a problem. there are many Cobra running around here with 315s on the stock 9" rim. They obviously bulge a little on the stock rims, but should fit pretty nice on a 10".

Ok thanks! I'll probably buy some after my nittos wear out.

wudy

Established Member
I run BFG 315/35/17's on a AFS replica wheels in the rear. They are 17x10 with the factory offset. I also run 3/8" wheel spacers to clear IRS and rounded bolt. No issues.

X 2. But no spacer needed on my car.

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
They will fit. People run 315s on 9" wide wheels.Yes, they bulge but they fit. They sould only buldge very little if any at all.

I got some 335s coming in for my 10.5" wide Saleens in the rear. I'm hoping they don't bulge very much.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread