Will 2003-04 terminator seats fit in 97 cobra?

97snakevert

Established Member
And does it matter if they come from coupe or convertible? Got my eyes on set of tan insert seats and wondering if any fitment issues. Thanks!

Tickle

Established Member
Yes and yes. I'm not sure of the fit issues but the vert back seat is slightly different. You might have to do some digging but there are lots of threads about this.

JustinG60

Terminatorless : (
Established Member
front seats are the same, the rear seats are different. the rear seats are made to a different width to accommodate the room for the top behind the rear 1/4 and for the top to fold down into place.

judging by your name i assume you have a vert ...this may play in your favor, i have noticed Terminator vert rear seats always sell for less than the coupe interior

97snakevert

Established Member
I found out the seats are coming from a 2003 Coupe and I have a convertible so I'm guessing it might be a tight fit if a fit at all for the rear seats. The guy selling them didn't seem to think the rear seats would fit.

bassahaulic

Established Member
Front seats went in with no issue.

The rears, as they said, don't quite line up right in my coupe. But no one sits back there and I'm doing a rear seat delete soon anyway so it'll be ok.

Users who are viewing this thread